Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sundown Festival 2015

I kinda left this blog unattended (I'm so sorry school was busy after FUN DAY since there were lots of submission to do.. maybe I'll post some of my submission work :) I'll give it a thought)

Anyway after my last submission which was on November 16th, its already my holiday~~~

A little late celebration with Cyndi for her birthday ~ I went to Sundown Festival (as the title says)
I got the tickets from my cousin and she didn't know what all these were about so yeap ! Lucky me her (She kind of got it for free)

I mainly went because of Epik High :P Come on friends you know how much I love kpop right~
We waited for 6hours before it was Epik High's turn to perform WPAH I WAITED FOR SO LONGGG

The performances before Epik High were quite okay besides some band being a rock band so it doesn't suit my music taste at all >< But i still enjoyed my day with Cyndi
(We had dinner more like supper after the whole event which i won't talk about it :P Too precious)

Anyway heres all the video Ive taken for Epik High (Sorry if I keeping capturing Tablo <333 p="">
First up: Born Hater
    

Second: Up
                                      

Third: Introduction
                                      

Fourth: Cover of TaeYang's Eyes Nose Lips
                                     

Fifth: Love Love Love
                                     

Sixth: Just some small talks :)
                                     

Seventh: High Technology + One + New Beautiful
                                     

Eighth: Fan
                                     

Ninth(Last/Encore song): DONT HATE ME
                                    


And this photo sums up my dinner <3 nbsp="" p="">
ThankYou for the treat and experience ! You know who you are if you chance upon my blog/this post <3 p="">





No comments:

Post a Comment