Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Costa Cruise

My brother is  going to ORD on 11 December which is this coming Friday and he is not allowed to leave Singapore the week before and unfortunately my dad had his company trip from 29November till 3rd December therefore only 3 of us went (Dad,Mum & Me)

We went on a cruise (Costa Cruise) and here is a video that I've complied with iMovie through my phone so it wasn't as good as I expected with using the computer.

It was quite an ok experience on the cruise without wifi for 5D4N which means finally i have a reason not to reply to a single message/chat/email/snaps !
But my mum was kinda disappointed with the cruise as she compared to star cruise which we sat a million years back (I think I was around 3 years old) As for me, I didn't expected anything as I believe the higher the expectation, the bigger the disappointment. So yeah overall was okay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment