Monday, May 11, 2015

Taiwan Trip D-1

19 April 2015 

Its a short trip to Taiwan with my cousins and nephew

Cousin 1: Jean

Cousin 2 : JiaHui JieJie

Cousin 3: JunCheng korkor aka JH jiejie's hubby ^^

Nephew: Kingsley aka JH jiejie & JC korkor's kid

Reached Taoyuan airport safely at 5.35AM
But the custom took us almost an hour....
Before meeting with our driver we went to brush our teeth and changed 
Met the driver at 7.05AM

 
 Breakfast is important isn't ?
PAPAM~~ Yeap lets go for breakfaaaast!


 The sky is welcoming us so prettily

 Traditional Taiwan breakfast at 台北永和豆花







 Before our next location... i guess we put too much weight from the breakfast that
our van needs to refill too !
 Lets start our 3hrs ride!

Me,nephew,cousin2(Hidden) and cousin 1
Finally reached a theme park Zhu Wen Da Chun





 Have the little feel that i'm at Cambodia

 *Eyes sparkles* I SPOT SOMETHING FFFUUUNNN

 Green tea without sugar is DA BEST!


 Awkward~~~



 Let me tell you... This place is much better than USS! More exciting and crazy rides !



 Merry-Go-Round with Jean andKingsley

 Hot air balloon ride

 It was faster than we thought that our hair was a little messy after the ride. And halfway through the ride, i  asked Kingsley if he was scared since it was kinda fast and it turns in circle... He said he wasn't like WOW HAHAHHA
 Viking with Jean WEHEEEEEEEHEHE
Rode it around 3-4 times at this place ! It was AWESOME since its been ages i last played! I crying cuz someone's scream was too epic i cant stop laughing and scream together too HAAHHAHA



 Meanwhile JiaHui jiejie and Kingsley played this since JiaHui jiejie was kinda scared and Kingsley is kinda young for viking
 Round 2 ! We changed sides


 Round 2 of Merry-Go-Round for Kingsley

 Eyes,Nose,Lips


 Cable car that we promised Kingsley to ride when we saw it.



 When you have Batophobia though its only 2 stories high XD Sorry just have to post this :P
 *BLINK BLINKK BLINNK*

 


 Enjoy the video! And by any chances when it drops and theres a scream its becuz Jiahui jiejie screamed while videoing this UFO ride that my cousin and I was on
 Sitting ONCE is MORE THAN ENOUGH! I pitied the guy sitting beside me cuz i cannot stop talking to my cousin about the beautiful scenery and we were so nervous as we didn't know when it will drop...! For the first time in my life i screamed until no voice can come out halfway! Thats how scary the drop is but IT WAS AN AWESOME ScaRY experience :P
 After the UFO ride.... cable car ride is NEVER THE SAME

  Batophobia strikes again! But this time round ive got no idea how high we were









 Scared but taking photos still important
 Beautiful scenry ~~ Bring me back!

 Its the drought season so ... there isnt much sea water

 Happy King
 Finally cousin 3 appeared XD JunCheng Korkor




 We indeed had a crazy time ! I nearly wanted to sit another rollar coaster ride but my body wasnt healed from the UFO ride..so .. yea HHAHAH
 After so much fun, I need to fill myself with GOOOOD FOOOD
It was an around 5-10 mins ride from the theme park
Forgot what is this place called but its some bridge place


 YUMMMMMYYY~~~~
 Though I dont really eat tofu but i love the vegetables !




 Our driver treated us to this "deer meat" ITS WOW SUPER DUPER DELICIOUS AND A LITTLE SPICY I DONT MIND EATING TWICE BUT TOO FULL (Yeap this is lunch)
 No one can stop JH jiejie from stepping in here HAAHHA Her HEAVEN!


 Taiwan trip with no bubble tea is a IMPOSSIBLEEE!

 We are hungry~~~
 Guess kids cant resist when they sees balloon

My memory card decided to tell me its full at this timing when i only had 100++ photos taken...So no more photos for D-1 (Theres some problem with the camera setting i guess)



 After that we had 2-3 hours ride to Taichung where our hotel is (Beacon Hotel) at around 6PM and rested for almost 2hrs before we shopped and dine at Feng Jia Ye Shi until 12AM
And my day ended at 3AM :P
I guess i was wrong! I forgot i changed memory card and used JiaHui jiejie's so heres our some dinner and shopping



















  While all the females are shopping









 How can i not drink my first ever pearl drink?


No comments:

Post a Comment