Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fun week ♡

Apparently i couldn't hide anymore the FANTASTIC week that just passed

The week started off with some prank that my Aussie Aunty tricked us ><! 
Saying that her friend is coming over to Singapore and she wants to pass us stuffs through her but in fact she and her family was the one coming over 
So ... first day of meeting them after getting tricked for at least a month or more .... Cutie JiYing :P

We went to USS together and OMGOSH can you believed that we actually played The Mommy ride for more than 10 times just to get the perfect picture XD (2nd We = Uncle Kenny , Clare and me) Since the red and blue ride wasn't open ...
After that went to their hotel for a bathe and just took a random photo HAHAAH
Dinner together at no signboard on one of the day :) took picture with this cutie again AHAHA He likes to play and sit with me :P
We also went to the OCBC skywalk :)Darn! we missed the fireworks by a minute... I mean we watched it at ground floor instead of at the skywalk....
Just a selfie
Just take a minute and look at the awesome night view of Singapore
Thankkyu guys so much for the gifts. Theres more but since this 2 are mine and not for sharing XD  Now I got more ideas to cook more lunch when I'm alone thanks to the Jamie' 15 Minute Meals


 


So I'll end my blog here and hopefully I find time to update it again ! Thankyou for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment