Saturday, May 28, 2011

CCA

kekeke....today went to the botanic garden.....reminds me of the amazing race that i had with some churches even though is tireing but i enjoyed myself :) but this time rounnd i went with my CCA (Girl Guides) and some old folks :) than today of people went was !!!! alot !! 100 GG 10 Brownies ..... i was in charge off one of the game section and it went quite smothly ... Gamsahamnida~GOD~
than one of my best friend in GG is sitting beside me in the bus and dunno how we talk we talk till our YTSS best friend and guess what ? Singapore is so small that my friend's frend is sitting beside my Primary school best friend (Trixie) is like ROFL~!!
and after the whole thing i went out with Trixie to AMK and bought KOI !!! :) and we went nearly crazy when we saw SJM ABLUM + THE FILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kekeke a TRUE ELF(?!)

-----> our bias :) KYU=Trixie HAE=Me

No comments:

Post a Comment